Friday, October 14, 2011

More Links Than Content


I got a couple of presents in the mail today. The first is a box of Human Quena Orchestra Lps. This is the vinyl version of the A Natural History of Failure CD that was originally released on Utech Records. This Lp version was released by Handmade Birds, a label that is going to release a cassette for me as soon as I can get it together to finish the final edits. ANHOF is a marvelous, post-industrial, doom record that I was fortunate enough to be able to contribute to along with Matthew Reis, Brandon Nickell, Renata Castagna, David Graham, and Ryan Unks. I have 5 copies. If you want one, let me know.

Pictured with those records is the new Joe Panzner CD, Clearing, Polluted, on Copy For Your Records. You can find a write-up by the very eloquent Jesse Goin at the Crow With No Mouth blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment